Our Repair Restores a Cobblestone Village Home to Its Former Glory!
After living comfortably in Cobblestone Village for some time, a young professional noticed that her Block Wall was not looking as stellar as it did before. Fortunately for her, she heard about us and proceeded to reach out with her concerns.
Our team did as it usually does and proceeded to evaluate the situation. It turned out that some of the concrete blocks were eroded beyond the point of servicing.
That was no problem though as we replaced the CMU blocks that were affected, ensuring that the new ones matched those that were already present.
Now, she doesn't need to worry when she heads out for a stroll. Similarly, our Cobblestone Village block wall repair service can enable you to relax and explore more of the community as we take care of your service needs.
A Little Bit about Cobblestone Village
Cobblestone Village is the definition of a residential community, mostly made up of self-owned cozy homes. You'll find it bordered by W Sweetwater Ave, W Cactus Road, N 87th Avenue, and N 83rd Avenue. If you know where Sky Zone Trampoline Park is in the vicinity of Arizona State Route 101, you've made it to Cobblestone Village.
The total population in the neighborhood is just over 50,000, with the median age being 47.7. This number is made up of 52.12% females and 47.88% males. 82.41% of the residents are American born citizens with the rest being citizens born outside the US (12.73%).
As far as employment goes, the numbers show that there are mostly white-collar jobs (77.97%) and blue-collar ones making up the remaining 22.03%
Though the area is small and residential, it doesn't mean that you can't find a few fun things to do. Our young professional, for example, loves to go for a stroll around the neighborhood from time to time.
Beyond that, she enjoys relaxing at Windrose Park or having a quick bite to eat at Barro’s Pizza.
Relax or Work Up a Sweat at Windrose Park
Found at 12859 N 83rd Lane, this 7.6-acre park is simple, yet fun. There are four single picnic ramadas for those who like to eat out in the open. Two barbecue grills are present for you to fire up your taste buds, and if you want to work off some of that food, there are three lighted basketball courts and two lighted tennis courts to enjoy.
For the little ones, visit the playground or the open grass area, and let them run around to have some fun!
Tickle Your Taste Buds at Barro’s Pizza
If you're a fan of pizza, enjoy it with a traditional, thin, or gluten-free crust from Barro’s Pizza. Dive into a series of toppings including bacon and sausage, chicken, mushroom, pineapple, and more!
Our Commitment to Cobblestone Village Never Fails
Cobblestone Village is a unique neighborhood that we are privileged to serve. Similarly, every customer’s situation, such as that of our young professional, is also unique. Regardless of the experience we have and how much we continue to amass, we will never take a cookie-cutter approach.
We only want to create lasting community connections and we’d like to thank you for taking the time to have a look at one of our customer success stories!
If you want a Cobblestone Village block wall repair service designed with you in mind, look no further than Phoenix Block Wall Experts. Give us a call to schedule a consultation today!